As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sennheiser Pro Audio #ad
Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone new model #adSennheiser Pro Audio #ad
- Nominal impedance 64 ohm. Around the ear design with padded ear cups dynamic, closed ear headphones with up to 32 dB attenuation of outside sound. Frequency response Headphones 8 25000 Hz. Ear pads, headband padding, and audio cord are easily replaceable, ensuring long life.
Dynamic, closed ear headphones. Weight w/o cable: 285 gram Ear coupling is circumaural. Extended frequency response and warm, natural sound reproduction. Lightweight and comfortable, ergonomic design, Cord Length 3. 3 9. 8 feet Coiled. Sound pressure level SPL 113 dB.
|Brand||Sennheiser Pro Audio #ad|
|Part Number||HD 280 PRO|
2. Audio-Technica #ad
Black, Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones #adAudio-Technica #ad
- Convenient single side cable exit; Magnet neodymium; Designed for studio tracking and mixing. 40 millimeter drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils.
Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments. Tune for enhanced low frequency performance. Advanced build quality and engineering; Designed for studio tracking and mixing.
|Part Number||AUD ATHM20X|
|Warranty||2 year warranty on parts and labor.|
3. Status #ad
Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones with 50mm Drivers, for Music Production, Mastering and Audiophile Use Black & Gold, Mixing #adStatus #ad
- Hear music the way the artists, mix and mastering engineers intended. Two cables included + ¼ adaptor: the cb-1 comes with two 9-foot audio cables - one coiled, one straight. We also provide a ¼ adaptor plug for use with professional audio equipment. The cb-1s have received critical acclaim from the most discerning audiophiles on the web as well as top technology editors.
Understated style: the cb-1’s minimalist, unbranded aesthetic will never lose its luster or fall out of fashion. Its over-the-ear design fully encloses ear, offering passive noise cancelling without putting extra pressure on your head.
Studio standard: praised by top musicians, producers, and audio engineers, the CB-1 headphones are an industry standard in recording studios around the world. 50mm drivers: large 50mm drivers deliver studio quality audio with a wide, producers, expansive soundstage that puts you in the room with your favorite musicians.
The cb-1 is compatible with any 3. 5mm audio cable, but it will lack this locking feature. Designed for comfort: the cb-1’s padded headband and overstuffed earpads were designed to be comfortable during multi-hour recording sessions. Both have a custom locking mechanism that keeps them attached to the headphones, eliminating the risk of dislodging the cable.
|Manufacturer||Status Audio #ad|
4. Sennheiser #ad
Sennheiser HD 820 Closed-Back Headphone #adSennheiser #ad
- Vivid wide transparent natural. The closed dynamic hd 820 employ an innovative technology that makes them sound breathtakingly transparent and natural. The sound field of the HD 820 is wide open.
5. Sony #ad
Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone #adSony #ad
- Closed ear design provides comfort and outstanding reduction of external noises. Frequency response: 10 Hertz to 20 kilohertz. These large diaphragm, foldable headphones feature a rugged construction, a secure, highly effective closed ear design.
Neodymium magnets and 40 millimeter drivers for powerful, detailed sound. Folds up for storage or travel in provided soft case. Connectivity technology : Wired. 9. 8 foot cord ends in gold plated plug and it is not detachable; 1/4 inch adapter included.
6. OneOdio #ad
Foldable Lightweight Headphones with Shareport and Mic for Recording Monitoring Mixing Podcast Guitar PC TV, Grey, OneOdio Over Ear Headphone, Wired Bass Headsets with 50mm Driver #adOneOdio #ad
- Superior sound: enjoy clear sound and supreme comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. These are the headphones you've been looking for. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in.
Built to stay comfortable: the high quality padded ear cushions are specifically designed for monitor headphones maximum comfort and noise isolation. High-quality sound, iPod, iPhone, supreme durability, and maximum comfort.
No more adapter: a long dj-style 9. 8-foot cord easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your favorite chair. Single-side monitoring: 90° swiveling earcups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, perfect for mastering and mixing.
A standard-sized 6. 35mm plug and a 3. 5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use. Works with: ipad, android and many other audio devices. Large, clear vocal, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, and crisp high tones form perfect hi-fi sound.
|Warranty||24 Month Warranty|
7. Sennheiser Consumer Audio #ad
Sennheiser HD 206 Closed-Back Over Ear Headphones Discontinued by Manufacturer #adSennheiser Consumer Audio #ad
- 2 year warranty when purchased from an authorized dealer. 24 ohm impedance provides compatibility with cell phones, computers, tablets, portable audio players and studio recorders.1/8 inch plug 3. 5 millimeter with 1/4 inch 6.
3 milimeter adapter included. Lightweight and comfortable designed ideal for long listening, studio or DJ sessions. Closed back design provides passive noise isolation and prevents sound from bleeding into adjacent microphones when home recording. Connectivity Technology: Wired.
8. Philips Audio #ad
Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones Black #adPhilips Audio #ad
- Impedance: 32 ohm, maximum power input: 200mw, speaker diameter: 50mm, sensitivity: 101 dB, Frequency response: 12-35 000Hz.50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound.
1. 5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use. Finishing of connector: gold-plated, acoustic system: open, Magnet type: neodymium. Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort.
|Brand||Philips Audio #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
9. YAMAHA #ad
Yamaha HPH-50B Compact Closed-Back Headphones, Black #adYAMAHA #ad
- Comfortable listening for extended periods. Swivel mechanism allows 90 degree turns to properly fit your ear angle. Gold plated stereo plug and 2-meter cable for easy, convenient connection. Compact, fashionable design available in black or white to match your instrument.
|Manufacturer||Yamaha PAC #ad|
10. Mackie #ad
Mackie MC Series Professional Foldable Studio Closed-Back Headphones MC-150 #adMackie #ad
- Take them anywhere: collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling. Perfect for studio monitoring, high-quality, field recording, personal listening
9.8 ft. Mc series headphones feature a collapsible design plus an included soft carry bag so you can take them with you anywhere.
Collapsible design: when inspiration strikes, you can act on it. With plush ear pads and headbands, MC Series headphones keep you focused on your music. Detachable, djs, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
gold-plated 1/4” adapter and carry bag included
Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20kHz
Impedance: 33 Ohms
Transducer size: 50 mm
Sensitivity: 93 dB
Weight: 265g / 9.
35 oz. Powerful high-performance 50mm drivers: both models are equipped with large 50mm drivers for exceptional low-frequency response so you can hear and feel more of your music.
From studio to living room: the mc-150 offers punchy bass and crisp highs perfect for studio monitoring, recording, and personal listening. The mc-250 is tuned to deliver an accurate, DJs, studio-reference sound that is great for mixing, and critical listening. More than just amazing bass, these drivers are designed for an accurate, yet still pleasing sound that you can listen to for hours. Wear them all day: nothing is worse than headphones that don't feel great to wear.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer.|